This PIREP #56656 which was filed by Gerald Carter was a JumpSeat Flight.
How does it affect the review page?
- The Distance travelled will be added to the Pilot's log book / account.
- Since the PIREP Rating algorithm cannot be bypassed, it is displayed. But the Parameters used for the JumpSeat Flights are strategically planned and will not affect the Airline Statistics.
- The Hours shown on the PIREP details will be added to the pilot's logbook, but will not be accounted for Promotions
- No vMoney will be credited to the Pilot's account irrespective of the Flight's cost. The Pilot would have paid for the Jumpseat.
- The Landing Rate will not be counted for the Pilot's average landing rate.